1.08.2011

Late Night

Bon Soir!


It is currently 20 minutes to midnight as I type this and I have had a rather long day, so in the interest of appeasing the God of Sleep I'll keep this brief.


To clarify the establishment of tabs at the top o' the blog, Warm Fuzzy Viewings will detail my obsession with very particular settings in visual fiction. In particular, things that are set in:


  • Rainstorms
  • Blizzards
  • Night Time
  • Secret Passages


I can't put my finger on why these things fascinate my brain, but whenever I'm watching a show or a movie at night and it utilizes these elements, preferably together, there is some strange part of my brain that is firing at an increased rate. It's not unlike the rush of imagination a child gets when being handed a cardboard box.

Stay tuned for updates. Anything from Simpsons episodes, Batman comics, Dickens novels or Halloween specials. Probably mostly Simpsons episodes...