2.10.2011

Another Stall

Evening, readers. 


Life is getting in the way at the moment. I had hoped to have a column done by this time but I am finding myself stymied by both a mental block and a tight schedule. There are a few things I'm working on but right now they're not fit to publish. As penance tomorrow's column will either be extended or doubled, so look for a mega post or another installment of Warm Fuzzy Viewings. 


I appreciate your patience with my lack of productivity. As a small but heartfelt thank you I offer these awesome shots I took of the city this summer while attending a friend's wedding. Forgive the quality, as they were taken with an iPhone 3GS (Boo!) and I may have been celebrating too much.




They were taken from a viewing room in the Guthrie and the glass afforded a crazy hue that I would've stood in front of all night had I not been at a wonderful party. While you're at it, looking at photos and all, take a look at an actual photographer's site and head over to Kate Engelmann's excellent blog. Her work is amazing and deserves a bigger audience. Check her out, I'll be back tomorrow!