2.03.2011

Ducking Out

In the lieu of a proper column today (and the fact that they tend to be long winded, rambling diatribes as of late) I want to give notice that for the next few days posting will be on an erratic and most likely reduced schedule. Due to familial obligations I will be travelling to California until the middle of next week and as a matter of course I won't have regular access to a proper computer. While I would love to be able to sit down and bang out a proper post every day, even if just for the mental exercise, it simply may not fit into my schedule. Hopefully I can sneak in a break or two while I'm abroad, but at the present I have no expectations for down time to write. Ideally I would have had a backlog of material, but what little there is, isn't fit for posting at the moment.

However, this is not to say there will be a complete dearth of material. I will have my phone with me, as well as a trick or two up my sleeve, so I plan on doing a few impromptu posts on what strikes me at the time. Additionally if you haven't noticed the twitter feed to the right, you can follow me @jdtoycen for updates, observations and whatever the world throws at me. I'll be in San Francisco attending some events, so if things get weird and wacky I'll just start shooting from the hip. Or maybe if I get a stream of consciousness thing going I'll just post whatever happens throughout the day. I'm already rambling the the thought, mentally chomping at the bit to get going, so whatever happens, happens. Stay tuned and see what unfolds!

Until next week.

Let's see what happens!