2.08.2011

Homeward bound

Tonights the last night in San Fran. Massive day today, went to Mission Beach Cafe for breakfast, where I had the best breakfast I've had in months. They make everything they serve in house, from the english muffins to the awesomely spicy sausage. The sandwich I had had bacon and caramelized onions in a sweet and salty mix that was sublime.

Took the cable car from one end to the other, had some seafood. Went by Lombard street, walked all over the city. It was a non stop, go-go tourist day. Honestly I love this city, from everything I've seen. At the same time I can't stand these half-posts, its frustrating to not be able to write a proper post. As insane as it is to go back to the frozen tundra I look forward to being able to use a keyboard like a normal adult. Give it time. Tomorrow may be a day of travel and time zone changes but I think I can fit one in.

I wait with baited breath.