2.06.2011

Crazy taxi

In a strange town car, heading back to our hotel in San Fran. Really hope it's a real cab and not the start to a horror movie. Unbelievably good dinner at Water Bar, crazy beautiful view of the Bridge. When I don't die and get back to the hotel I might be able to write more. For now, I plan to get another round with mon petite frere, whom I may solicit for guest content. Stay tuned. Cab updates are hard to type.

So we ended up in a tiki bar called the Tonga Room. It was something straight out of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It was a bar that my parents (completely succinctly) described as Epcot Center meets your alcoholic tendencies. Little did I know it was basicLly made for me.

It rained every thirty minutes, which is practically a guarantee for Warm Fuzzy Viewings. Also, as if I needed to stress this awesomely kitschy moment, the band was on a float in the middle of the pool. Updates S they become available.

Love,
jToycen